Our Impact (January 2016 - 2018)
Through support from our generous donors, the CSUF Center for Healthy Neighborhoods has helped improved the health and wellness of low-income families in our community.
- Established a weekly forum to gather community feedback on services offered at the Center
- Hosted community events, including health fairs, focus groups, dinners, and holiday parties
- Successfully placed interns in eight Fullerton School District Title 1 elementary schools and St. Joseph Hospital’s La Amistad Family Health Center
- Developed a replicable model for centralizing community resources in low-income housing complexes
- Formed strategic partnerships with Boys and Girls Club of Fullerton; Beauty Glam Academy; Boys Town; CalOptima; Center for Healthy Living, Kaiser Permanente; Children’s Bureau of Orange County; Clinic in the Park; Community Action Partnership of Orange County; Consulate of Mexico, Santa Ana; CF Dance Academy, Fullerton; Fullerton Support Network, Orange County; Fullerton Collaborative; Fullerton Parks and Recreation; Fullerton Police Department; Fullerton School District; Give for a Smile; Habitat for Humanity of Orange County; Healthy Smiles for Kids of OC; Help Me Grow; Kaiser Permanente, Orange County; Latino Health Access; Medical Networks Devoted to Service (MiNDS); National Association of Hispanic Nurses; Orange County Health Care Agency; Pathways of Hope; Second Harvest; St. Joseph Hospital; St. Jude Neighborhood Health Centers; Healthy Communities, St. Jude Medical Center; YMCA of Orange County; Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Download Adobe Reader | Microsoft Viewers