- Increase access for bilingual/bicultural healthcare, health promotion, and medical prevention services especially marginalized families/individuals;
- Work with stakeholders to improve coordination of healthcare and social services and among marginalized communities of all ages;
- Empower families/individuals be resilient and self-sufficient;
- Increase academic success for children of all ages; and
- Provide student internships and practicum experience to help increase bilingual and bicultural workforce development in healthcare and social service professionals.
Download Adobe Reader | Microsoft Viewers